RadicalMedia – New York, NY
Title: Office/Tech Manager
Location: Santa Monica, California
Reporting to: President
You will be responsible for day-to-day operations as it relates to RadicalMedias Office Management by rigorously managing the fundamental details of maintaining + elevating a professional, yet inviting office space. Your role will include:
- Manage office spaces to ensure that all work spaces are in good order and escalating any issues with facilities/tech/etc. to each respective department
- Collaborate with IT department to streamline workflows and create more efficiency in everyday tasks
- Keep organized inventory/budgets of office supplies
- Supervise receptionist and general office intern to ensure proper coverage of phone lines and maintain high level of security in the office
- Vendor & client management including, but not limited to, UPS, FedEx, Staples, coffee supplier, restaurants, etc.
- Create maintenance schedule for all office and kitchen equipment and track that it is completed
- Review and approve supply requests; assigning and monitoring clerical functions within reception
- Maintain paper stock and stationary supplies throughout the office
- Responsible for managing the daily opening and closing of the NY office, including working to make sure all doors are open, blinds are up, etc.
- Manage day-to-day operations and facilities of busy commercial production company
- Manage staff: Reception, Janitorial, Valet and freelance production assistant
- manage technical aspects for staff and freelance production teams including Printers, Desktop and Laptops, Mobile devices
- Troubleshoot minor technical aspects including printing issues, software upgrades
- Manage conference room technical aspects and system.
- Develop relationship with in-house vendors
- Liase between New York headquarters for various technical needs and redundancies
- Manage casting facility
- Support executive technical and facility needs
- Manage storage and traffic of in-house and set items
- Manage timesheets reception, janitorial, valet and freelance in-house PAs
- Work with in-house Production Supervisor with freelance and agency traffic
- Manage and schedule all in-house meetings and client needs
- Work with directors and clients on their technical needs
- Supervise all activity as it relates to the caf/kitchen. This includes but is not limited to:
- Order and stock all caf items-- snacks, coffee, etc.
- Organize and keep systemized methods to track supplies
- Ensure the proper operation of all machines in the kitchen, and submit a facilities ticket if any machine requires repair
- Catering: All catering/order requests will be on-site. Properly requesting information regarding meeting status, purpose, attendees, budget, and any special touches that may go a long way
- Delivery: Food & beverage for meeting set-ups will be delivered via cart and requires not only precision and thoughtful creativity in the layout, but also care and poise in the delivery to each and every client meeting
- Keep detailed excel spreadsheets detailing the costs of kitchen & meeting expenses and office supplies
- Archive all amex expenses and POs/receipts
- Manage carpet and furniture cleaning (request JMS night service)
What Were Looking For (Qualifications):
- 4 years of college education and 2-3 years of experience (preferably in a hospitality-oriented, food service management, or office environment)
- Unparalleled professionalism and commitment, dedicated and able to manage the expectations of diverse groups
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fiercely organized and buttoned upobsession for details and a knack for organization will go far here
- Effectively able to tie time-management and flexibility to your work and adapt quickly to changes in priorities, schedules, and deadlines
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and be a relentless collaborator, must be a team player and strives constantly for improvement
- Passion for production or media or storytelling (or all three)a plus
- Tech/IT experience is a MUST
- Competitive salary!
- Strong 401K!
- 100% Paid Medical Benefits!
- Complimentary breakfast every morning!
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver s License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)