Oil, Gas, and Chemicals Supply Chain Networks Manager
Are you a Supply Chain professional experienced with clients in Oil, Gas and Chemicals? Our practice is undergoing heavy growth and high demand for Supply Chain talent. We proudly give our consultants the chance to work with world-class organizations solving the most interesting business issues as part of a collaborative team environment. Work Youll Do
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement. You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities. You will have the opportunity to lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.Qualifications
Required (a mix of the following Supply Chain skill sets):
How youll grow
- Deep demonstrated experience with logistics strategy, distribution network strategy, and distribution operations improvement.
- Experience with transportation management and carrier negotiations, inventory management optimization and deployment.
- Strong understanding of warehouse and transportation management systems evaluation and implementation support.
- Work in Procurement and Sourcing.
- Experience with Smart Manufacturing technologies
- A minimum of 6 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- A Bachelor s Degree is required.
- Ability to travel 80-100% required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Data Management
- Data Visualization
- Digital Strategy or Digital media
About the TeamAre you interested in joining a team where you can make a global impact daily? At Deloitte Energy, Resources and Industrials (ER&I) our team is not only expanding their own knowledge and skills, we are changing the world one Client at a time.It is our mission to help our customers reduce their costs, increase efficiency, and drive innovation by being the consulting firm of choice for their Energy, Resources and Industrial needs for the future.If you are passionate, have the desire to work with an extremely talented and diversely innovative team where your vision and core values will help shape an organization, we want you on our team. Find out why our consultants keep pushing us to the top of the rankings for the Best Places to Work!
- Oil Gas & ChemicalsThe Oil, Gas & Chemicals sector is facing unprecedented change in a quickly evolving digital era. Improving the customer experience has never been more critical to business success. Clients are increasingly focused on maintaining and growing their assets while simultaneously searching for cost-effective and safer ways to access, extract and sustain key resources. Deloitte currently serves the majority of the global Oil & Gas and Chemicals corporations on the Fortune 500 list, assisting them in facing these business challenges. Moving forward, we have launched a growth strategy to at least double our marketplace footprint over the next 3-5 years. We are committed to helping our clients work with newly empowered customers, hyper-connected digital ecosystems, and expansion in data all while collaborating with Deloittes Offering Portfolios.
- Supply Chain NetworksOur Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe theres always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Deloittes culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloittes impact on the world.Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area youre applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.