Diversified is seeking an On-Site Service Technician in the Austin, TX area.
What part will you play?
This position provides technical and operational support of audio-visual equipment and systems located within the following types of environments: business/corporate, educational, houses of worship, military. Diversified provides financial support and paid time for continued education leading to industry certifications and employee career development.
What will you be doing?
The job responsibilities of the Audio-Visual Site Facilitator include the following:
- Provide technical support for: Video Teleconferencing; Audio (Program and Speech, DSP based systems); Projection and Display Devices; Video Wall Display Systems; Crestron / AMX Source Control Devices; Cisco TelePresence systems; Wireless Microphones / RF Systems.
- Provide customers an elevated level of AV tech competencies & support
- Develop an on-going customer relationship, resulting in future customer loyalty
- Complete Preventative Maintenance visits to ensure all customer rooms and systems are operating in an optimum fashion
- Troubleshoot system issues to determine and find resolutions, or appropriate usage
- Work with manufacturers to develop relationships related to equipment servicing (technical support, securing return authorizations, complete repair functions required to resolve customer issues)
- Assemble reports and in-house paperwork to record customer interactions
- Occasionally provide the above listed support and assistance to other offices worldwide (possible travel required).
What do we require from you?
- A two-year diploma from a Technical School, or equivalent experience
- CTS cert from AVIXA + manufacturer certs (AMX, Biamp, Crestron, ClearOne, Extron, Polycom, or Cisco)
- Competencies in AutoCAD / Visio adequate to read drawings for rack layout & cabling
- Preference given to Three (3) years of experience conducting site surveys; constructing racks; pulling cable; installing projectors & sub-mounts; crimping / punch-down connections
- Must be able to stand, kneel and/or crouch for extended periods of time
- Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding
- Must be able to lift more than 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in high places, as well as small cramped places
- Must be able to work in hot humid places, as well as cold places
But wait, theres more!
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- #2314 Inc. Magazines 36th Annual List of Americas fastest-growing private companies
- #2 on SCNs Annual List of Top 50 Systems Integrators
- Internationally recognized: Digital Studio Award at CABSAT 2019 in Dubai; InAVation Award at ISE 2019 in Amsterdam
- Recognized among Elite 150 on CRNs 2019 Managed Service Provider 500 list
- CEO Awarded 2018 EY Entrepreneur of the Year in New Jersey
- Named as one of 50 Most Admired Companies in 2017 by Silicon Review
- 2017 Integrator of the Year
Diversified: Imagination Engineered
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified proudly connects our dynamic global clientele with the technology solutions that keep them competitive in an evolving market. From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, we turn technology dreams into strategic realities every day. Our passionate team delivers the most innovative solutions, lives on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly growing to better serve our expanding customer-base around the world. Connect to your future at Diversified, where if you can dream it, you can do it!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at https://careers.diversifiedus.com/ or email us at [email protected]
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.