Operations and Logistics Specialist
COOL PET Holistics – Saint Petersburg, FL
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum high school degree, associate degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- Extreme Level of Detail Orientation
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Ability to Read and Follow Written Procedures
- Ability to Remain Flexible with Regards to Hours and Schedule to Get the Job Done
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports administrative sales and marketing activities (e.g. filling out set up documentation).
- Receives customer orders and enters in software for processing and invoicing.
- Assists with order shipment (i.e. logistics) and prepares associated documentation.
- Assists production with inventory and raw material/component ordering.
- Works with vendors to receive best pricing and ensure compliance with internal specifications/requirements.
- Provides administrative support to management.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Quickbooks Accounting Software: 1 year (Required)
- Logistics/Shipping: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Saint Petersburg, FL 33712 (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative