Survata enables marketers and agencies to measure the brand impact of their advertising budgets. Being a technology-driven research company, Survata can provide actionable insights in real-time, allowing advertisers to make changes concurrently with the campaign.
Our clients are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services. We also work with the largest global advertising agencies measure the digital campaigns that they are managing for their clients.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders). In July 2018 we closed our Series B round of funding.
Unlike existing technology companies in our market, we move quickly to take advantage of the changing landscape of digital advertising.
How You Will Make an Impact
Efficient and timely operations is the backbone of our technology and services. Not only will it help us to effectively scale our business to serve bigger, more strategic clients, but it will include quality assurance and cost management along the way.
The Operations Lead will work as a player-coach with two other Project Managers and is responsible for optimize our existing processes and insure client satisfaction on survey projects. Task associated with this role and team including survey programming, data processing, charting, coding, and QA. The Operations Lead will also work with external sample partners when needed and negotiate the best pricing.
Your Expertise at Work
- You are a natural born leader and can gain the respect of others or consensus from groups.
- You know when to work independently and when to leverage your team and/or co-workers.
- You teach yourself software and can easily learn to use DIY software applications.
- Even though you can work independently, you re also happy to talk to clients on the phone or via email to resolve their issues with a high degree of customer service.
- You can t wait to create process flows and document every step of the existing operations process.
- Even more exciting, you can t wait to recommend changes that save time and money or use technology to reduce redundant or menial tasks.
- You understand it s important to get input from internal stakeholders to manage time and prioritize tasks across the team.
- You are well organized and process oriented.
- You aren t deterred by a fast-moving workplace and may have worked in a start-up before.
- You are on a constant hunt to deepen your knowledge and enjoy collaborating with your team.
- You are responsive to and collaborative with two types of stakeholders: internal and external.