Hampton Inn & Suites – Tampa, FL
The Sales Coordinator/Operations Manager functions as the leader of the hotel s group sales effort and responsible for implementing the sales strategy and achieving revenue goals. Works closely with the General Manager and property management team to ensure a complete guest experience from reservation to check out with a strong focus on guest satisfaction. Leads and manages various day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships. Achieves personal and property level goals while participating and contributing to the success of the company sales team.
- Have a keen attention to details with a focus on guest service and quality.
- Handle a variety of guest service situations professionally in a manner consistent with company standards.
- Understanding of hotel operations and administration including brand standards, food & beverage, budgeting and forecasting.
- Participates in weekly sales meeting, training and other sales related meetings as required.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include attendance of sales calls, community events, industry events, entertainment; trade shows, road shows, etc.
- Responsible for building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community.
- Effectively use sales resources and administrative/support staff.
- Responsible for monthly sales activity productivity reports.
- Responds to incoming Group opportunities for the hotel.
- Ensure all online information including pictures, information, etc. are up to date and present the property in the best possible light.
- Ensures all necessary brand training and certifications are completed and maintained in accordance with brand standards.
- Performs any additional tasks or projects as required by General Manager.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelors degree in Hospitality Management or Sales and Marketing preferred but not required
- Ability to travel 25% for training or company events
- Must be able to work in a fast pace and creative work environment
- MS Word & Excel proficiency; ability to learn property management systems
Daly Hotel Management is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year
- Hilton hotel: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales management: 1 year (Preferred)
- hotel management: 1 year (Preferred)