Would you like to play an integral role in helping patients gain access to life changing medication? Do you want to take a proactive approach to identifying programs that offset patient costs for therapies? Our friendly and compassionate customer service team is looking for someone like you, who can share our passion for improving healthcare access. What you will be doingOperations Managers are predominately responsible for all aspects of people management of an operations team, including coaching and development of front line associates, managing and driving performance, establishing performance goals and expectations, ensuring adherence to compliance requirements and client issue resolution. Providers and patients count on our Operations Managers to make sure the organization is running efficiently with superior service that meets the expectations and needs of Lash Groups patients and clients. As an Operations Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Ensuring the team is operating effectively by providing day-to-day guidance to associates, monitoring program policies and procedures and ensuring adherence to quality expectations.
- Driving program performance by establishing performance metrics & goals.
- Providing ongoing coaching and feedback to reinforce and address performance.
- Analyzing quality and performance reports for trends and making recommendations for process improvements where necessary.
- Proactively managing client relationships by identifying program issues and making recommendations on potential solutions.
- Ensuring compliance to program policies & procedures .
- Collaborating with Compliance team on program audits, address audits findings and implement corrective action.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
- Requires a minimum of four (4) years directly related and progressively responsible experience in people management, project coordination, customer service, medical billing and coding, benefits verification, healthcare, business administration or similar vocations
- Associates Degree or two (2) years directly-related industry experience in lieu of degree required.
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred.
- Experience in a call center/contact center management.
- Analytical skills including call center KPIs, staffing and capacity planning experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and staff development skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Exceptional problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills; attention to detail
- Ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Knowledge of computer database systems and functionality
Nice to have
- Understanding of healthcare payers and policies to include private payers, Medicare and Medicaid preferred
What AmerisourceBergen offersWe offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
About AmerisourceBergenAmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world s largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Primary LocationUnited States-Texas-Frisco Internet 2811 Internet Blvd Frisco 75034 OrganizationLASH Group JobOperations Jobs ScheduleFull-time Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran