POSITION: Order Adjustments Accounting Associate
HOURS: Monday Friday; 8:30am to 5:30pm (start time can be adjusted based on length of lunch)
REPORTS TO: Accounts Payable Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
As an Order Adjustments Accounting Associate, youll be working closely with our Customer Service/Sales team to verify that all orders are completed accurately. Also, you will be performing various data entry and reporting duties, as well as interacting frequently with internal and external customers.
Heres what a typical day might look like. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the eight core principles that guide every 4imprint teammate on a daily basis: Honesty, Curiosity, Collaboration, Flexibility, Accountability, Empathy, Positive Attitude, Humility.
- Review, investigate, and process order adjustments in a timely manner.
- Process cancelled orders.
- Assist with training of staff on various accounts payable functions.
- Prepare month-end reports for the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Inform Vendor Relations or Accounts Payable Manager if credits are not processed by vendors in a timely manner.
- Bill customers for orders and process vendor invoices and credit memos.
- Assist vendors and internal and external customers with general inquiries each day.
- Cover for other Accounts Payable Discrepancy Associates as needed.
- Analyze monthly account statements from vendors and reconcile discrepancies.
- Reconcile various internal reports.
- Apply customer payments via phone.
- Maintain a current understanding of trends and updates in your role.
- Participate in training classes and actively seek professional development.
You might be a fit for this position if you are:
- Friendly, tactful and professional in your communications on the phone and in e-mail.
- A multi-tasker that likes to stay on your toes as well as prioritize your workload.
- Someone who enjoys working on a variety of tasks and following up on those tasks throughout the day.
- Organized and have a keen eye for detail.
- Fluent with computers.
- A self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems and follow up on issues.
- Someone who enjoys change and trying new things.
- High school diploma. Two-year college degree helpful.
- Knowledge and experience in accounting-related functions preferred.
- Data entry and 10-key adding machine proficiency.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Windows proficiency.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Flexible to work extra hours if needed or later as business needs change.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to enter data accurately and efficiently.
- Work will be performed at 4imprint, Oshkosh.
4imprint has a drug-free policy.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.