MT Law LLC – Lexington, MA
**Please note that we are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position. Candidate must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.
This position is responsible for providing general corporate and intellectual property paralegal and administrative support to the firms attorneys. It requires great interpersonal skills and attention to detail. The candidate should be able to meet and keep track of deadlines, work independently, and be capable of coordinating efforts between attorneys and clients, outside counsel, and other external parties. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work under pressure, adapt to fast-paced situations, and handle multiple lines of work.
- Supporting the formation and organization of various business entities.
- Providing ongoing support in maintaining legal filings and corporate records.
- Preparing and filing U.S. applications for trademark registration, as well as ancillary prosecution and maintenance filings;
- Assisting attorneys to prepare estate planning documents and arrange the execution ceremony;
- Preparing correspondence to and communicating with clients and local counsel regarding corporate and trademark prosecution and maintenance issues.
- Keeping attorneys apprised of upcoming deadlines, and working with them to apprise clients.
- Working on other kinds of matters/cases assigned by attorneys from time to time.
- BA or BS required;
- At least one year of experience in a law office or corporate legal department Preferred.
- High-level fluency in both Mandarin and English languages is a must.
- Excellent time management, organizational abilities, attention to detail, and strong proofreading skills are also required;
- Experience with corporate matters and IP rights is preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality and confidence.
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mandarin Chinese (Required)