Part Time Event Security Guard
Green Mtn. Concert Services – Manchester, NH
Part Time Security Officer/Guard
For two decades Green Mtn. Concert Services, Inc. (GMCS) has specialized in providing unarmed, onsite security solutions to high-profile special events, educational institutions, industrial, corporate and municipal clients. GMCS security is heavily rooted in guest services, first-class training, and professional conduct. Our success originates in our commitment to our Security Guard staff and their development. GMCS got its reputation by providing safety and security solutions for thousands of events and has also expanded to take on more traditional security.
GMCS continues to set the standard for quality security professionals.
WHY WORK FOR GMCS?
- Great starting base pay - $13.00 with a security license
- Training pay increases
- Flexible scheduling - you choose the events you want to work
- Outstanding experience for your resume
- Professional development opportunities
- We will train YOU!
- Benefits such as Health/Dental/Vision/401k with company match all guards who work over 30 hours/week consistently are eligible for these benefits and more!
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel
- Enforces regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controls access to client site or facility through admittance process determined by client
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
- Prepares logs and reports as required
- Protects the confidentiality of the company and the client
- Ability to complete a State Security License using an online application
- Ability to sign up for shifts using our online scheduling system
- Checking e-mail for important company communications
- Other duties as assigned
- All Security Officers must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
- High level of confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Guest service oriented
- Event location vary, some travel required depending on your location. Travel reimbursements available.
- Physical requirements as follows:
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain
- Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours
** Please note that the orientation for this position will be held in Nashua, NH