Part Time Floor Supervisor- CALVIN KLEIN - Accessories
PVH – Elizabeth, NJ
Floor Supervisors are brand ambassadors responsible for creating an emotional connection between our customers and the brand. They assist with leading the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. Floor Supervisors are part of the store management team focused delivering top line sales results.
- Leads the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer; provides real-time coaching to associates.
- Executes replenishment ensuring sales floor inventory levels and size availability aligns with brand standards; collaborates with management on remerchandising decisions due to sell-through and available backstock.
- Encourages and helps associates maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the store and always places our customer first; asks our customers for feedback and conveys business opportunities to the Store Manager.
- Resolves customer concerns quickly while exceeding expectations.
Commitment to Efficiency
- Leads the execution of shipment processing, replenishment, pricing, and visual/marketing directives in alignment with brand standards; achieves or exceeds the brands UPH processing standards.
- Assists in leading merchandising execution, filling in based on sell-through and collaborating with management on new arrival merchandising decisions.
- Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; assists with loss prevention training and coaches associates to maintain awareness and report concerns.
- Assists with effective scheduling to support payroll strategies and budgets.
- Motivates and inspires associates to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; contributes to the recruiting and onboarding of talent to ensure a best-in-class team.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Embraces innovation, change, and company initiatives; works collaboratively to accomplish brand goals and objectives.
- Minimum of 2 years of retail experience required.
- High school graduate/equivalent preferred.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warners, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
- The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.