Part Time Warehouse Associate
Everplush – SeaTac, WA
What Youll Do:
- Stock, pick, pack, or ship merchandise to meet our service-level agreement of fast shipping for our customers.
- Work in a dynamic team environment and make decisions as a group.
- Communicate effectively, clearly, and consistently with your team.
- Meet accuracy and productivity standards.
- Stand, bend, stoop, lift, reach, twist, and walk regularly throughout your shift.
- Lift 20 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Work 20 - 24 hours a week.
What Youll Need:
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, and self-management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office, including Outlook).
- Ability to meet required attendance standards.
- Ability to work successfully within a team.
Prefered working hour:
Mon- Fri, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Warehouse work: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly