The Part-Time Branch Capture Team Member will process and balance work received by Bank Charters in accordance with policies, procedures, and SLA agreements under the principles of the Operations Mission Statement.
Part-time hours are 2:30pm 7:30pm.
- Monitor and balance Branch Capture work scanned throughout the business day and provide regular communications to branch if rescans are needed
- Balance and transmit Branch Capture reports to WITS at the end of the day for processing
- Other projects and duties as assigned by Team Lead
Wintrust Financial Corporation (Wintrust) is a financial services holding company based in Rosemont, Illinois, with assets above $30billion. We engage in the business of providing traditional community banking services, commercial banking, wealth management services, commercial insurance premium financing, life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, short-term accounts receivable financing, and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing and treasury management services. We provide community-oriented, personal and commercial banking services to customers located in the greater Chicago, Illinois and southern Wisconsin metropolitan areas through its 15 wholly owned banking subsidiaries.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in 10 key entry and Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and other Office Programs
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work within time constraints
We provide an engaging, dynamic work environment, an excellent compensation package including 401k, employee stock purchase plan, medical/dental, life insurance and more!
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.