Fox Motors has 41 brands represented by over 1,825 employees in 32 locations, dedicated to bringing you only the best. The best car or truck, the best parts, the best service, the best overall experience.
It takes a lot of people working together to form the Fox family. Much like a car or truck, every individual component needs to be working together to ensure the success of the entire machine. Here at Fox, the idea is the same. At our dealerships, it takes people from all departments working together to create and maintain a successful dealership.
If you are interested in joining the BEST team, please apply today!
Sells parts to all customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone.
- Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
- Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provides high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Notifies the service advisor and the customer when special ordered parts have been received.
- Notifies the body shop when all parts have arrived and when they will be delivered.
- Pulls orders for delivery to body shop, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number.
- Follows up on back-ordered parts.
- Assists outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Ensures that all charge sales are signed by the customer.
- Ensures that all customers receive their copy of the invoice.
- Issues credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
- Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
- Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Keeps front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered.
- Participates in all training programs that are made available.
- Keeps current on new products and product updates.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting 25lbs
- Group Life Insurance (company paid)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Accident insurance
- Vacation and PTO