Is your passion to make a real difference? If so, please consider joining our team!
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The Recovery Technicianshall have
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of related work experience is preferred., preferably including interaction with consumers.
- He/she shall be capable of handling patient movement and present a supportive, responsible attitude, which will enhance the treatment atmosphere.
LOCATION: Livonia Michigan, easy on and off of I-96 at Farmington Road
STATUS: Part-Time position(s) available
Hegira Health, Inc. offers our part-time staff competitive wages and the opportunity to participate in our 403(b) retirement savings plan with eligibility for employer matching and discretionary contributionsHHI promotes wellness through an annual wellness incentive reimbursement program for participation in healthy activities such as exercise and fitness programs or health education. As a 501c (3) organization, Hegira employees are eligible to participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program for student loans. HHI also offers regular in-house training opportunities.
Dependent on experience; 5% shift differential for all hours worked between 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Recovery Technician Duties:
- Assist in the delivery of primary patient care, specifically:
- Interact with the patients in a professional manner.
- Make beds (where applicable).
- Escort consumers throughout Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Assist coworkers during meal prep and distribution
- Promote personal hygiene.
- Assist in the restraint of patients per Doctors orders
- Monitor Consumers whereabouts at all times and document as needed on appropriate forms
- Ensure daily food counts to caterer are timely and accurate.
- Measure and record patient vital signs
- Light housekeeping around the Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Maintain a clean, organized, and welcoming front desk
- Answer incoming calls and transfer to correct extension.
- Maintain the supplies for the unit, including linen.
- Restock and gather linens for laundry service pick up
- Maintain the linen storage room in compliance with health standards.
- Complete search of personal belongings.
- Orient patient to facility.
- Complete admission consent forms with Consumer.
Job Type: Part-time
- related/ behavioral health: 1 year (Preferred)
- working in other crisis facilities or inpatient units: 1 year (Preferred)