Methodist Medical Group – Dallas, TX
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Greets patients in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner.
- Checks-in patients, verifies and updates demographic and insurance information to the medical record. Assists patients with ambulatory difficulties. Follows office scheduling policies. Collects payments and enters charges into computer system.
- Registers new patients into computer system and verifies all patients addresses, telephone numbers and insurance information.
- Answers telephone, screens calls, takes messages, and conveys information to appropriate parties. Proficiency with medical office technology systems.
- Maintains work area and reception area in neat and orderly manner.
- Advises Office Manager of problems and concerns in the Front Office and helps in problem solving.
- Attends educational and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Determine and input daily balance of charges and receipts as assigned by the Office Manager.
- Follows established policies and procedures; adheres to OSHA Regulations.
- Must be able to work with other staff members to foster a team approach to the highest quality of patient care and staff cooperation.
- Must be able to support the clinic efficiency and cohesion.
- Knowledge of health insurance payers and copays, deductibles, coinsurance collections.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative