Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestl, we deliver high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make substantial contributions, and support each others professional development. Join the worlds leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.Position summary:
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting end-to-end payroll processes as well as integration points to other functional areas to ensure accurate and timely delivery of payments to employees. Your impact points include supporting payroll production processing, payroll testing, monthly data imports for payroll production, and coordinating technical changes that impact our payroll system. We will need you to work closely with Regional Business Solutions to lead changes within the payroll system, to support multi-functional projects, and to support year-end processing. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing processes for continuous improvements needed to support payroll operations
- Coordinating and testing technical changes to ensure system processes accurately; ensure proper handling of highly sensitive data
- Supporting Payroll audits and audit reporting as required
- Investigating and resolving production issues, anticipating problems and assisting in their resolution by exercising independent judgment and a high level of confidentiality
- Leading assigned year-end tasks and projects to ensure timely completion for issuance of annual W-2s for all regions and operating companies
- Driving the functional and technical aspects of payroll processing to include hourly and salaried time using SAP payroll or other integrated systems
- Monitoring and actively chipping in on projects across Regional Business Solutions to ensure completion of work youre leading with multiple participants spanning many business functions
- Monitoring and resolving payroll time tickets for completion and process change impacts to eliminate reoccurrence
- Supporting production and assisting with payroll processing tasks as needed
- Tier 3 support for HR and Nestle Business Services to provide quick/accurate responses to payroll issues as needed
- Preparing and maintaining training documents, Quick Reference Guides, and daily operational reviews
- Retrieves, analyzes and summarizes data for analysis and reporting for delivery to leadership, Payroll operations, and a variety of business partners
- Leading project initiatives and process improvements for Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) activities; complete projects in Workfront as needed
- Exercising learning agility by illustrating technical adaptability, the ability to learn new systems and processes, while being able to train others on your learned knowledge
- Direct supervision provided by the Supervisor, NBS Employee Services.
Experience and education requirements:
- Associates Degree from an accredited college in a related field such as Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent experience; equivalent experience is defined as at least 2 years of relevant, professional-level working experience in the same or similar field
- A minimum of 5 years of full life cycle Payroll management process experience in a large, multi-state organization
- 2 or more years of experience with Payroll tax processing and Kronos or similar time keeping systems.
- 2 or more years of experience with technical projects such as Payroll system testing, script development and holistic testing processes
- 1 or more years of experience with SAP Payroll system preferred
- Ability to focus and react quickly to customer needs and deliver results with a dedication to quality and customer service
- Understanding of integration points between payroll and finance and other HR areas
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse employee population across all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Good social and organizational skills with the demonstrable ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines with a high sense of urgency
- Organizational change management experience showing the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and assignments
The Nestl Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.