About the Company
More than 60,000 clients in 86 countries rely on Asures technology to elevate how, when, and where work gets done. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Asure offers an amazing opportunity to take your talent to the next level. Our clients, small & medium-sized organizations as well as iconic Fortune and Global 100 enterprises, are able to attract and retain better talent, cut real estate and labor expense, and increase productivity with our unique solutions.
About the Job
The Payroll Supervisor provides support and coaching to Payroll Specialists serving a base of clients, ensuring that all processes are executed appropriately and in a timely manner, acts as the subject matter expert and escalation point to resolve issues and continuously looks for improvements in operational processes and designs and implements those initiatives. Optimizes the contribution of the team through coaching, counselling and implements workable solutions to business issues/problems with minimum referral to management. This role will serve as an escalation point for the team for complex issues or client concerns. This Supervisor will provide high level technical application and software support to the Team. This role may at times have its own base of clients to service in addition to supporting the Team.
Summary of Activities:
- Supervises and monitors the entire workflow of the payroll team towards successful service delivery to clients.
- Continuously reviews and/or develops processes/procedures/checklists to ensure effective and efficient payroll processing for all clients
- Coaches and mentors payroll team on the proper processes/procedures/checklists/career development
- Ensures payroll team adherence to scheduled work tasks, policies and procedures.
- Monitor client activity in CRM to ensure all client requests/needs are being addressed timely and correctly.
- Responsible for monthly SLA and KPI reporting
- Troubleshoot escalated payroll and tax anomalies with Tier II and other internal support groups through resolution when necessary
- Recommend improvements to software system as items are identified
- Evaluate staffs performance and recommend annual increases
- Maintain confidentiality surrounding individual members performance and personal information
- Build strong relationships with clients to ensure client satisfaction and to recognize client issues in advance of risk of termination
- Attend and actively participate in client meetings (both onsite and via phone call) when needed to ensure client satisfaction
- Bachelors Degree in Business, HR or Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in either customer service and payroll activities
- A strong desire to be able to listen to clients needs and assimilate that knowledge gained into a solution for a client
- At least 2 years of proven, successful managerial experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- FPC and CPP certifications a plus
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Robust reporting and analytical skills
- Polished communication skills both verbal and written, to be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, supervisors, staff and peers.
Criminal Background Check
Benefits, Perks etc...
Asure Software offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, HRA, FSA, 401K and Fitness reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Program, and Presidents Circle.
Asure Software events and perks include: Team Building, Happy Hours, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Friday! Charity Drives, Team Lunches, End of Month Lunch, kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks, job related training.
We are an equal opportunity employer.