At Outpatient Physical Therapy our Mission is:
To improve the quality of life of all those around us.
We are currently recruiting Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) applicants to work in our Kent clinic.
Our Core Values are:
Do you embody our mission and values and you match the following attributes?
- Have a relentless pursuit of perfection
- Personal accountability is your motto
- Ability to work independently
- Effective communicator
- Ability to balance maintaining focus with the need to multitask
- Compassionate, empathetic
- Value teamwork with variable inputs while focusing on the goal
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Outpatient Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services (OPT) is a privately-owned practice with 35 years history of providing comprehensive orthopedic care in South King County. OPT proudly provides many specialty services, including Occupational/Hand Therapy, Vestibular/Balance Services, Sports Medicine, Chronic Pain Management, Work Injury Treatment, Massage Therapy and Women s Health.
We pride ourselves in working in a team environment. We team PTAs directly with a PT to create a care team!
Job Requirements include, but not limited to:
- Must have a Physical Therapist Assistant license in the state of Washington or an interim permit.
- Work with physical therapist to understand patient plan-of-care and to provide physical therapy treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction. Implement treatment toward these goals while providing best comprehensive care, evidence-based practice, up-to-date treatments and the highest level of customer service within the industry.
- Document patient care and treatment within 24 hours of visit with clear, professional communication.
- Adhere to professional, ethical and legal standards of practice.
- Work under physical therapist(s) as assigned or indicated by Clinic Director, working as a team to treat patients effectively.
- Demonstrate good time management skills in regard to patient caseload and documentation.
- Seek opportunity for professional growth; increase technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Work as a team with other clinicians and employees to provide the highest level of continuous care and treatment possible.
- May occasionally be required to work at another clinic location in order to cover vacation, sick leave, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.