Physical Therapist Assistant
MVP PHYSICAL THERAPY – Puyallup, WA
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Under direct or indirect supervision of a Registered Physical Therapist, provides therapy treatment for assigned patients and accomplishes other related activities within the Physical Therapy office.
- Graduate of Physical Therapy Assistant School accredited by the American Physical Therapy
- Association or accreditation pending.
- Valid Washington Certification to practice as a PTA, or accepted for certification within six months from date of employment
- Ability to use sound judgment in applying academic knowledge and clinical experience in providing patient treatment and care
- Capable of communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Able to organize time and set priorities appropriately, demonstrating flexibility.
- Ability to establish rapport with patients, families, professionals, co-workers, and the public.
- Able to uphold decisions of supervising therapists.
- Able to assume responsibility in carrying out assigned tasks.
- Able to lift and move patients and equipment using sound judgment.
- Demonstrate integrity and discretion in all job-related matters.
- The Physical Therapy Assistant is directly accountable to the supervising Registered Physical Therapist and the assistant supervisor and/or supervisor in his/her assigned area. The Director of Physical Therapy maintains overall responsibility for all physical therapy staff and may assume direct supervision in some instances.
- The Physical Therapy Assistant should be in good physical condition including but not limited to the ability to pull, push, lift, and stoop as the situation may require.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Outpatient: 1 year (Preferred)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)