Physical Therapist Assistant/Physical Therapist
Penrose & Associates Physical Therapy – Lacey, WA
Tired of seeing 16-20 patients per day?
Feeling exhausted and burned out and wondering if you went into the right profession?
Are you looking for true MENTORSHIP? You get excited when you learn and grow and want to become on of the best physical therapists or physical therapist assistants?
Are you looking for mentoring/training by a top physical therapist in the profession?
We have the position you have been looking for
About our company:
We are an outpatient orthopedic physical therapy clinic in Lacey, WA that focuses on helping patients to stay active and mobile without having procedures such as surgery, taking medications, or having injections. We help patients with education to equip them to understanding what is going on with them and what they are doing throughout the day that is creating their problem.We provide free workshops for the community and we have a monthly podcast called stay healthy south sound. We are committed to educating our community. We are also committed to overall health and wellness with cash programs like yoga, balance, stronger bones and massage therapy and nutritional counseling.
- Complete Focus on one patient at a time, as we see each patient for 40 minutes of one on one treatments.We utilize techs as scribes and keeping us on time with our patients.
- Being able to see 11 patients in an 8 hour day or 15 in a 10 hour day. Go home feeling energized, not exhausted.
- Mentorship by the top physical therapists in the area with over 20 years of experience. (no one offers this- It is a like a paid internship).
- You get to use your talents and passion to make a difference in peoples lives every day.
- Looking for a community and family to work for, not a corporation.
Who should apply for this job?
- Looking for mentorship to grow and learn on the job- and YES NEW GRADS can apply.
- You are looking to have a work- life balance. Not going home exhausted every day.
- You do not like working for corporations, you are looking for more of a family feel.
- Patients love working with you because you like to listen to their needs and adjust the programs based on your conversations. NO cookie cutter programs.
What We are looking for:
- Someone who loves to learn and believes in manual therapy, functional movement, patient education, and educating patients to stay mobile for life. We use Graston technique, KT tape, and manual therapy techniques like MWM, Paris, and Mulligan.
- You should be licensed to practice in the State of WA.
- Someone who can build trust with patient quickly and is motivated to improve the relationships with patients.
- Someone who listens and wants to collaborate as a team and is always striving to be make themselves better.
- Someone who is not camera shy (not a deal breaker) as we like to do videos and share content on social media.
- Someone who likes to eventually hold small workshops to share education with potential clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Physical Therapist Assistant (Required)
- Basic Life Support (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Other types of insurance
- Parental leave
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Hours per week:
Overtime often available: