Overview The CareOne at Randolph mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you ll appreciate being a part of our team. We ve built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AA/M/F/DV Responsibilities Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity (LONG TERM CARE) (SHORT TERM REHAB) (SKILLED NURSING) (SUB ACUTE CARE)
Now Hiring Physical Therapy Assistant Randolph, MA
CareOne at Randolph
The Physical Therapy Assistant s (PTA) overall responsibility is to manage the care of the resident/resident, managing quality of all related outcomes. The PTA participates as an integral part of the interdisciplinary team, manages resources to meet the needs of the resident/resident and related customers balancing outcomes and cost effective and efficient treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides and directs resident/resident rehabilitation care within all general accepted practice methods, meeting all center, state, federal, and accrediting standards.
- Evaluates residents/resident needs and establishes effective and efficient treatment plans for the resident/residents assigned.
- Manages and coordinates the supervision of treatment plans with all staff and other disciplines as indicated.
- Participates in the screening of all residents according to directed schedules and practices.
- Provides feedback to the designated supervisor on all clinical and rehabilitation issues.
- Participates in all center directed processes and services.
- Shows effective management of treatment and non-treatment related activities.
- Performs necessary clinical documentation to meet center, state, federal, and accrediting agency requirements.
- Maintains complete, accurate and timely billing records to meet center, state, federal, and accrediting agency requirements
- Assists with marketing efforts as directed.
- Participates in in-service training programs as requested 12. May travel to other facilities to provide services
Qualifications Position Requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current and Active Physical Therapy Assistant license within the state of operations
- Prefer-experience/knowledge in older adult rehabilitation.
- Prefer knowledge in governmental and regulatory guidelines in designated healthcare settings
Shift Per Diem