Job Id : 1022
Jobtitle : Power Bi System Administrator
Location : Atlanta, Georgia
Company Name : ESG Consulting
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $80,000 - $90,000 HOUR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-03
Required Skills : Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Benefits : No benefits are available
Our client is implementing a new installation of Power BI for data visualization and analytics. Assistance needed in the configuration, setup, integration, and management of Power BI with Data Warehouse, Oracle databases, and SQL Server databases.
Under limited supervision, oversees the installation, configuration, and support of Microsoft Power BI. Recommends equipment improvement or replacement. Serves as highest advanced level subject matter expert, providing authoritative guidance for professional staff. May also serve in a lead role.
- Deploying and configuring Power Bi Premium in Microsoft's shared environment
- Deploying and configuring Power Bi On-Premises Data Gateway and connecting it to various data sources
- Report publishing
- Assigning Permissions
Address business issues reported and request for service processing, escalate issues as required
- Managing and monitoring of Project Bi Tenant and On-Premises Data Gateway
- Monitor system processes, system audit logs, dashboard reporting and presentation layer functioning and performance
- Support database use, design, upgrades
- Maintain, patch and monitor system
- Enable/disable Power BI features
- Manage Power BI license allocations
- Ensure security and compliance for data access
- Manage data privacy and security
- Schedule and validate automated
- Report on usage and performance
- Manage classification of business data
- Enforce content publishing and sharing policies
- Manage Power BI workspaces
- Build custom administrative tools to facilitate the work of a Power BI admin
- Provision and Verify codes used to embed Power BI in other applications
- Analyze and manage the BI tool set system releases and raise defects, track progress in testing, and ensure Business Continuity
- Establishes and serves an analytics review function to ensure the uniformity and quality of analytical tools and reports are delivered consistently to business partners
- Develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses to ensure reports meet client needs
- Maintain documentation on operational environment
Work Terms and Conditions:
- Candidate will be working in the client Office of IT Applications. Candidates will work with supporting IT team members (database, network, server, etc.) and interacting with business units. The candidate will follow internal client standards, and accepted best practices for developed solutions.
-May have some local travel.
Cloudious LLC Minneapolis, MN
Job Description : Build high-efficiency, secure, real-time, ...
CloudLogic San Francisco, CA
Job Description: Required Skills: Software Development experience with DevOps ...
Blue Stone Staffing Detroit, MI
Responsibilities: Define, design, build, test, deploy, and support software products ...
Great Logics inc Plano, TX
Job Description & Duties: Analyze today's service enrollment and renewal rates from ...
Great Logics inc Plano, TX
Job Description: Must be CSM/PSM Certified Good to have Telematics Domain Knowledge Manage...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.