- Are you eager to build next generation solution that is fully aligned with corporate strategy and leverages devices & services to full potential?
- Are you passionate about building a compelling, Cloud based solution that spans consumer and enterprise scenarios, and that targets customers worldwide?
- Do you love bringing in One Microsoft focus to the solution that we build by leveraging assets across the company in meaningful ways?
- Do you enjoy working in an agile team environment with unified engineering model, that innovates rapidly and has deep customer focus?
Are you passionate about solving hard technical customer challenges?
- Do you love to design, develop and evangelize products that have a broad impact and clear strategic value to Microsoft?
- Do you want to be a part of a rapidly emerging billion-dollar business for Microsoft?
If so, this might be the right role for you.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail is a complete end to end solution targeted towards mid-sized and enterprise businesses worldwide and that offers a rich, flexible platform. Dynamics Retail solution leverages complete Microsoft technology stack to its fullest potential to transform the way customers manage their business. Our team has the vision to build a complete end-to-end Omni-Channel solution for Retail industry that streamlines sales to supply processes as well as offer integrated sales channel management including brick and mortar stores, e-commerce, mobile, social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter), and more. The Retail solution is delivered as a cloud service but also uniquely combines other first and 3rd party services as well as on premise assets to offer rich capabilities, best of breed UX as well as superior customization and extensibility model across all the solution components including retail headquarters, store systems including mobile devices, e-Commerce web storefront, back office supply chain modules as well as integration components. We have significant customers (globally known brands) across the world ranging from high end fashion, luxury, department stores, super markets, convenience stores and more
Check out brief synopsis of our solution and few resources
This is a fast growing solution with presence in 38+ countries with considerable momentum in market. We have a mature leadership team with a strong track record of delivering world class cloud solution. Youll work across the organization to fulfill product goals and requirements, drive the deliverables, and coordinate the overall project/release plan. You must be able to work in a fast paced, agile environment on short release cycles. We have a great collaborative atmosphere, unwavering customer focus and fantastic team spirit!.
Come join the team!!
Responsibility of this position is to help design the product to enable end-to-end scenarios of mid-market and enterprise retailers worldwide. The designs should help overcome and eliminate the challenges of retailers and to provide our customers and partners with prescriptive guidance regarding how best to leverage the Dynamics 365 for Retail to focus on their business needs, rather than on technology.
In this role, you will need to work closely with Engineering teams, as well as Product marketing teams to ensure that the needs of the target market are thoroughly understood and integrated in to product releases. In addition, you will drive broad areas of the solution from market research, customer pain points, scenario definition, prioritization, creating functional specifications and drive the scenario teams for successful delivery throughout the release. You will also have opportunities to work with strategic customers and partners to ensure we get feedback on proposed designs/implementation early. You will have opportunity to work closely with customers and drive the feedback we get into meaningful and appropriate changes as well as drive prioritization for future releases.
Getting our internal teams (sales, pre-sales, solution specialists, marketing, support) ready for any upcoming release is of significant importance as it represents one of the most critical parts that will allow us to scale and grow our business. To this effect, you will be involved in creating training and other readiness materials for the internal teams as well as deliver them via in-person/webcast to ensure folks are ready and prepared for the launch of the solution.
The position requires that you understand and work well with Microsoft representative and Partners in the field and that you can navigate and understand both the customer and field perspectives and process. You will also have opportunities to work across key teams within C+E as well as broadly at Microsoft to bring together compelling scenarios for retailers and consumers, through iterative proof of concepts and bring them into mainstream products.
This role requires an individual with very strong technology, communication, negotiation, and project management skills who can manage and enable the success of the projects without direct authority.The ideal candidate is a Technical Product Manager with at least 10+ years of experience, with a track record of designing and shipping products/services. You should have:
- A strong background as a product manager, driving broad areas/scenarios from start to finish definition, scope/prioritization, creating functional specs, driving feature teams, incorporating feedback and all the way to shipping. Experience in shipping multiple versions of commercial software is a must.
- Fundamental belief and understanding of scenario driven development with strong focus on ensuring end-to-end scenarios work seamlessly with world class experiences
- A strong technical understanding and experience development environment (.NET, C#, ASP.NET, HTML/HTML5, Java Script, BI technologies) and the ability to comprehend and communicate systems architecture.
- Background in Business applications space, especially in Dynamics and/or Retail Industry will be a strong plus.
- Working experience in product management, consulting/implementation of ERP (Microsoft Dynamics and/or other competitors like SAP, Oracle, Epicor etc.) will be valuable
- Ability to work both independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment is required
- Ability to analyze ambiguous technical and customer situations and to determine appropriate solutions as necessary is a must
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate customer requirements and pain points to executives and to a feature crew
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.Microsoft - 30+ days ago - save job - original job