Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
Advises, assists, leads, manages, works and/or supports CIO-T, and CIO-TSs Business Operations; development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication of measurable business processes; SME development, coordination and maintenance of all assigned cybersecurity related process and procedures; SME development, coordination and maintenance of all process diagrams, SOPs, Checklists, etc.
- Support development/implementation of Policy Business Process Improvements
- Support development, tracking and reporting of Business Process Analytics
- Support development, tracking and reporting of metrics and Business Process Performance Measures
- Support official records management for process documentation in accordance with NGA policies
- Demonstrated experience, skill and expertise leading, managing and working business process development, including but not limited to diagrams, checklists, SOPs, manuals, and handbooks
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of, and in-depth experience, skill and expertise leading, managing and working IT and specifically Cybersecurity business processes
- Experienced in the use of MS Visio to develop visual representation of procedures and processes
- Demonstrated experience in the use of MS Word to properly document checklists, procedures, processes, SOPs, etc. consistent with CIO-TS formats.
- Current TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelors Degree or 7-10 years equivalent experience in Business Management or System Engineering
This position requires a U.S. Person 140798
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.