Product Operations Specialist
Pinterest – San Francisco, CA
We re looking for a Product Specialist to help us represent the Pinner voice alongside the many teams working to build Pinterest. The Product Operations Team is responsible for acting as a liaison between Pinners and Product. The work you ll do will drive a better user experience and ensure that Community Operations is connected to the direction of our growing product, stays up to date on Pinner facing experiments and coordinates go to market plans to ensure smooth product launches.
What you ll do:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Product stakeholders
- Analyze data and report trending issues to several cross functional teams across the company
- Work directly with Product to thoroughly understand experiments, upcoming product changes and roadmaps and communicate those with stakeholders
- Strategize on ways to improve the Pinner experience by prioritizing top issues and feedback about the product and core features
- Work cross functionally amongst teams such as Product Marketing, Research, Community Ops, and Product and Engineering
What we re looking for:
- At least 2+ years working directly with Product teams, Partner Operations, or a Product Specialist role or within a cross functional working environment
- Experience leading and owning cross functional projects that improve a user experience or solve a problem within workflows, tooling, user support or enforcement.
- Experience advocating, negotiating and driving results amongst competing priorities and metrics
- SQL or python, tableau experience
- Someone who is passionate about Pinterest and our Mission to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love