Product Specialist - Single Use Equipment
Sartorius Corporation – New York, NY
Product Specialist - Single Use Equipment
Sartorius Our products enable the biopharmaceutical industry to be at the forefront in the development and advancement of treatments for serious diseases. Earning sales revenue of more than 1.4 billion in ****93 our people come from over ****93 nations at ****93 sites in ****93 countries.
Your tasks The Product Specialist leads the field deployment strategy for all aspects of sales, promotion and customer experience for the Single Use Equipment in North America. This role actively engages customers, Sales, Key Account and other Applications specialists to maximize market share and revenue generation. The Single Use Equipment Specialist must assess market requirements, and define solutions for to meet market needs and additionally is responsible to select and manage 3rd party fabricators and manage relationships with select engineering firms.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
The Product Specialist is the go-to contact for all aspects of the assigned product line in the assigned market including the following key responsibilities:
The following duties are expected to be required to fulfill the key job responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving achievement of the sales plan for the assigned products in the assigned region
- Responsible to define and execute the market specific sales strategy, and tactics for the assigned product in the assigned region
- Lead the organization to provide the customer with the best experience with the product to maximize market share and growth
- Responsible to ensure tools and training are adequate to enable proper execution of the sales process
- Accountable for the customer experience with the product
- Serve as higher level resource to Key Accounts, Sales and Integrated Solutions for technical positioning and preparation & presentation of the offer for significant sales opportunities
- Serve as market specific Training resources for Applications Specialists and Sales Resources
- Act as liaison to Product Management / Product Development & Services on frequent and ongoing basis
- Act as liaison to Operations, Quality, Order Processing, Sales Support and other departments on an as-needed basis
- Analyze requirements, define and deploy demo equipment and selling tools on an ongoing basis
- Partner with KAM, GS Management and Head of Applications to define and deploy training plans
- Act as local subject matter expert on all aspects of the product and applications in support of sales and promotion of the product line, specifically in Integrated
Solutions and other customer specific sales situations.
- Act as customer advocate in sales, service, delivery and quality issues
- Identify unmet needs for product line to Product Management and / or define local solutions to local market requirements.
- Manage 3rd party fabricators to bring solutions to market.
- Promote key messages of product line in high level selling scenarios, project specific sales situations, conferences or other channels as required
- Demonstrate technical leadership in bioprocess community through publications, presentations and participation in relevant industry organizations
- Coordinate / facilitate technology / knowledge transfer across regions
- Other duties as identified or assigned
Your profile Successful candidates will possess a keen intellectual curiosity and leadership skill set to solve technical, scientific, business and interpersonal challenges.
- Ability to interact and network with high level customer contacts is a must.
- Minimum BS (Masters preferred) in in relevant engineering field, biotechnology, chemistry or biology
- 5+ years experience in defining engineered solutions in a GMP environment including experience with scientific, engineering and business aspects of single use process equipment is required. Process development, manufacturing technology, capital project, clinical or production experience a plus.
- Strong identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
To find out more about Sartorius as an employer visit us on />Become part of our global team. Apply directly via our online job portal.
Reference Number****93 (****93) Job BeginJuly ****93, ****93 Employment ModeFull Time LimitationUnlimited PositionEmployee Functional AreaSales and Marketing Location New York (America) ContactSartorius US America
Sartorius Corporation USA
D: +1.****93.****93.****93 x****93[email protected]