Capital Group – Washington, DC
Capital Group is seeking a Mid-level Program Analyst to support our federal sector clients. The Analyst will assist in tracking, managing, analyzing and reporting project performance. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Program planning inclusive of coordinating, scheduling, and arranging meetings;
- Preparation and analysis of program-related data to include, assembling, consuming, organizing, and assessing large amounts of data and developing conclusions based upon findings;
- Review and report program status;
- Preparation of program briefings and presentations;
- Reviewing detailed assessments and evaluations to provide recommendations in support of decision-making regarding program direction, key issues, and mitigation steps;
- Conducting program and project control processes;
- Applying industry best practices and tools to support the Program Manager (PM) with contract administration, oversight, and management of program activities;
- Developing and/or analyzing project schedules;
- Planning and facilitating meetings to include, project team meetings, document reviews, and client-driven meetings;
- Preparing meeting minutes; and
- Coordinating and monitoring timely and effective completion of action items.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or related field.
- Five (5) or more years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong analytical skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project), excellent oral and written communication skills, the capacity to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and the ability to work well on a team.
- Masters Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Knowledge of industry best practices (ITIL, PMI, and CMMI).
- PMP Certification, or equivalent.
Special Requirements: Must be a US citizen and meet eligibility requirements for a US Public Trust.
Travel: 0-20%, within the Washington DC-Metropolitan area.
Benefits: Capital Group offers competitive wages and provides excellent benefits. We offer a 401(k) plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, paid time off, company social and charity events, and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance