The Leading Niche – Washington, DC
Jr. Program Assistant This is a full-time opportunity with The Leading Niche to support its customer, The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage all calls, emails, incoming and outgoing hardcopy mail and other communications concerning OMWI. Maintain the offices outreach calendar and assist in keeping the general OMWI Outlook calendar up to date
- Work to identify, define, and document the scope of customer needs. Provide a measure of creative thinking to help in the development of solutions to customer requirements. Deliver high quality customer service
- Provide administrative and related program support to OMWI leadership and staff; typically assigned to several tasks concurrently
- Assist OMWI team members in formulating and implementing solutions to issues and problems. Conduct research independently on matters related to task and project accomplishment
- Assist in planning, organizing, scheduling and, on occasion, attend meetings, conferences and outreach events
- Support performing modifications to and maintenance of procedural forms and documentation for the office
- Support the development of project and program briefings and studies.
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree and 2 years of experience or a high school diploma with a minimum of 6 years of experience
- Track record of providing excellent customer service and have exceptional communication skills Excellent organizational skills and the ability to support administrative processes
- Required to have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher, as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with the SECs current online applications, including E2, PRISM, DELPHI, and WebEx.
TO APPLY: If you are interested, please:
- Complete the following assessment (2 questions, minutes) ID=40542&COMPANY CODE=AB151B&h2=1518033695
- Position: Jr. Program Asst (SEC)
- Location: DC
- Make sure that all other information on the cover page is correct
ABOUT THE LEADING NICHE: THE LEADING NICHE supports commercial and government customers in domestic and international markets, including the United States, Canada, Europe and Africa. The Firm provides big data, cybersecurity, intelligence, Health IT, regulatory/compliance and investigative/examination consulting. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, paid federal holidays, educational assistance and offer a host of employee engagement initiatives.