At Boston Childrens Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. Its in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Precision Vaccines Program team and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.
This Program Coordinator I will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the Precision Vaccines Program Director and Program Coordinator II.
- Answering, screen, and route telephone calls and greet PVP guests.
- Onboarding new Precision Vaccines Lab members.
- Scheduling PVP appointments and meetings. Reserve meeting locations, order refreshments and prepare meeting agenda and other materials.
- Maintaining personal calendar for Program Director.
- Preparing travel arrangements for Program Director as necessary.
- Monitoring and maintains office equipment and supply inventory.
- Maintaining Program Directors CV in Digital Measures and professional memberships & training.
- Submitting reimbursement requests for Program Director.
- Computer management technical assistance, including correspondence with Research Computing.
To qualify, you must have:
- Associate s degree with one year of relevant experience. Bachelor s degree preferred.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations.
- The ability to work with diverse internal and external constituencies.
Boston Childrens Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including a flexible schedule, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, and discounted rates on T-passes. Discover your best.
Boston Childrens Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.