Health & Wellness Partners – Ramsey, NJ
Our Data Application Team is growing and we have an entry-level opening for a Database Application Coordinator who will provide support to the team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting the HWP database environment, including the execution of requested changes, updates, and modifications to database structure and data
- Working on projects and tasks as assigned by the Data Application Team
- Troubleshooting technical problems and executing appropriate resolutions
- Ensuring the effectiveness of the database tools and services
- Collaborating with the Data Application Team to set specifications for new applications and designing and writing high-quality source code for successful functional programs and applications
The ideal candidate will be familiar with application development using Visual Basic for Applications. Success will depend on having strong listening skills, the ability to expand the language base, and comfort with on-the-job learning. Knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications required with knowledge of SQL and relational database systems (SSMS, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS) a plus.