Program Manager TS/SCI w/Poly
CACI – McLean, VA
What Youll Get to Do:
You will lead large projects or significant segments of large complex projects within the program. You will be responsible for leading the project teams, coordinating across the overall program, sprint planning, scope, risk and schedule management and troubleshooting. This position will involve analyzing new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
More About this Role:
- Responsible for all CACI personnel on contract to include performance management and timekeeping
- Have considerable experience leveraging enterprise support services to provide ancillary program support e.g., recruiting, finance, contracts, security, etc.
- Responsible to oversee all aspects of the program
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Developing and implementing strategy for the program team
- Managing budgets and reporting on fund allocation
- Gathering feedback and presenting insights
- Reporting on program performance to executive team and directors
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
- Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
- BA/BS and 10+years of program and project management
- Ability to work well with teammates in complex and fast-paced environment
- Ability to produce superior written and PowerPoint reports, Visio workflows
- Advanced degree in a technical or management discipline
- Experience with JIRA or similar tool
- Agile Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.