The Program/Project Control Analyst is a mid/senior level, non-supervisory position reporting to the Director of Finance. Provide program control, financial planning, scheduling and management support to several operating divisions performing an assortment of tasks under multiple government contracts and task orders. Prepare detailed estimate-at-completion (EACs) reports. Develop, analyze, update and maintain key monthly reports. Perform explicit analysis of actuals vs. projections. Accountable for on-time completion of ad-hoc reports. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and report all budgets, projections, forecasts and performance metrics against expense-related data.
- Ensure consistent and correct application of budget guidelines while facilitating information between Project Managers (PMs), Directors, Accounting and Contracts staff to monitor the submission, processing and disposition of expenditures.
- Apply proper Government budgetary processes and requirements such as obligation and expenditure tracking, proactively identify variances from approved expenditures and budget targets, research and resolve financial/accounting and compliance issues.
- Prepare monthly reports, to include monthly customer reports (CDRLs) and graphs, estimate-at-completion (EAC) reports, forward pricing projections and others to support ad hoc requirements.
- Monitor assigned tasks and keep the Program Control Manager and PMs abreast of all issues, concerns, problems and annual budget preparation for company business units.
- Review financial reports to ensure all expenditures are allocated to the correct accounts.
- Process subcontractor invoices; review customer invoices; review timecard/ODC corrections.
- Assist the PMs in the development of program management presentations and associated materials.
- Flexibility to meet customer and business unit requirements; able to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays if needed.
- Ability to travel locally up to 5%
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High school diploma and 5 years or more related experience as a successful Financial Analyst/Program Controller
- Experience in Costing, Pricing, Budgeting
- Strong financial background and analytical skills.
- Manage multiple high-visibility projects under pressure
- Attention to detail; self-starter; clear communicator; commitment;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Can make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with Chenega standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) knowledge.
- Must be proficient with MS Excel and strong functionality within MS Office Suite
- Deltek, Costpoint experience is desired
Physical Demands:(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Native preference under PL 93-638. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Recruiter Rachel Williams