BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/ The office location for this opportunity is in Sterling Virginia. We are seeking a Project Coordinator or Program/ Project Operations Specialist who will provide on-site project management/administrative support and coordination to a complex contract, project, task(s) or business unit. . If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
What Youll Get to Do:
- Contract accounting and reporting, project schedule focus to management, tracking annual fiscal plans and monthly updates, maintenance and reporting.
- Perform a variety of programmatic and administrative personnel activities in support of multiple programs and teams
- Entertain Subcontractor invoices into project excel files for PMs
- Maintain Subcontract agreements, invoicing, and expenditures
- Analyze monthly charges/burn rates. Provide PMs their inputs/suggestions as to what the monthly charges/burn rates are
- Assist with financial reporting
- Assist with office administration
- Help with travel vouchers and travel arrangements
- Update PV PMR/MSR shell monthly
- Maintain internal action items and task order models that include funding, contract mods, hours worked, projected hours, employees, etc.
- Create, consolidate and provide monthly contract status reports to the customer detailing the work that each employee on contract has achieved and the monthly invoices
- Assist with budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the program group/function
- Help maintain contract budgets, review contract-billing, estimate materials, equipment, production costs and delivery schedules.
- Support pulling together monthly status charts (includes financial information)
- Work with program leadership to support management and personnel activities, including event facilitation/ logistics, schedule management, preparing briefing materials, set up/breakdown of catering, and general executive admin duties
- Develop, draft and edit program reports, briefs, status reports, program processes and other documents in support of program requirements; proofing documents for delivery; schedule, track and submit deliverables IAW contractual requirements
- Develop, implement and manage program policies and procedures; ensure compliance with customer and company requirements
- Develop and implement workflows ensuring contract team (employees and subcontractors) meet or exceed all certification, training and compliance requirements
- Manage program workforce onboarding for new hires, and exit process for terminations
- Compile and generate documents, reports, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
- Design and maintain program document repositories
- Support development of task order proposals
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with eligibility to obtain CI polygraph
- Bachelors of Arts or Bachelors of Science
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related (technical project support or management) experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable in SharePoint
- The ability to work independently with little direction and guidance
- The ability to develop a variety of program documentation
- Demonstrated communications skills with all levels of program and customer management and staff
- Able to apply knowledge of the job, and company policies and principles to complete a wide range of tasks
- Able to interact with stakeholders and customers to ensure that requirements are properly understood and implemented
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.