Addx Corporation – Arlington, VA
Work Location: Arlington, VAAddx Corporation (Addx), a rapidly growing Amazon Web Services Public Sector Services Partner, has an opening for a Project Manager to assist a Navy client in moving from a human-centered Subject Matter Expert (SME)-based business model to a business model using a knowledge-based solution. Addx is looking for high-energy problem solvers who have qualifications and experience in implementing a continuously learning knowledge management (KM) environment. The solution we will build will employ artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language processing to create an adaptive solution that becomes smarter with each transaction. This knowledge-learning process is essential to handle the many current systems supported by the Navy that may have multiple deployed versions of each system operating in the Fleet.Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
- Develop full scale project plans: leading the planning, base lining, execution and reporting.
- Ability to articulate the definition of project scope, milestones, goals and deliverables adhering to established IT governance model, plan and scheduled project timelines (activities, tasks, dependencies and resource allocation)
- Assemble and coordinate project team members (including project owner and vendor-partner), manage vendor-partner statement of work and deliverables,
- Manage and monitor project budget and procurement requirements
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools, manage, mitigate and report project risks and issues
- Collaborate effectively with the program management office and program leadership, monitor and accurately report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Manage, control and implement project changes via established project change control processes and interventions to achieve targeted project outputs as required
- Perform project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Check project progress toward meeting its objectives; evaluate and determine the cause of deviations from the plan along with taking corrective actions to address variations.
- Update and maintain project and status information in established PPM tools.
- Candidate must have completed at least 5 years of project management practice in the Information technology and cloud computing space (AWS experience preferred), preferably with large, complex, program development and integration efforts.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience on system deployments with multiple clients and third party project team members. Proven track record of delivering IT and or infrastructure projects that involve cross-functional teams and/or matrix organizations with responsibility for budget, scope and schedule.
- Hands on experience managing project risk, cost, schedule, quality, testing, communications, procurement and organizational change management.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with other project managers involving interdependent projects on large programs.
- Hands on experience managing policy, processes and procedures implementation.
- Ability to lead diverse teams of subject matter experts with varying levels of project experience
- Proven proficiency in both oral and written communications (including executive level presentations)
- Proficiency in the use and maintenance of Microsoft Project files and information Proficiency in developing and delivering PowerPoint Presentations Proficiency in Microsoft Project software and SharePoint.
- A bachelors degree
- Active PMI certification (PMP)
- Actively participated in one cloud related and cyber security project within last 3 years
- An active SECRET clearance