AdEdge Water Technologies LLC – Duluth, GA
This job reports to the Director of Applications and Project Management. Primary responsibilities include performing a variety of advanced project management and engineering tasks related to project management of awarded water treatment projects including North America and international projects. Responsibilities may also include preparing technical scopes of work, equipment sizing, schedules, cost estimates, procuring equipment, interfacing with customers on projects, preparing project submittals and other technical documents related to a wide variety of water treatment projects. Provide project development, design, and implementation of new treatment opportunities that will assist AdEdge in growing the business. Lead interface with partners, installation contractors, and engineering / design firms. Candidate will contribute to projects applying AdEdge s technologies for potable water, industrial process water, and groundwater remediation projects.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- As the point of contact on assigned projects, performs a variety of highly skilled duties such as: assembling, coordinating and managing multidisciplinary technical review teams.
- Management of water treatment projects and customer interface.
- Working knowledge of packaged potable, industrial, or groundwater treatment systems & processes.
- Managing project scope, schedule and budgets.
- Creating bills of materials as required.
- Preparation and execution of change orders is required.
- Preparation of technical cost proposals, project scoping and customer interfacing.
- Writing and compiling design submittals and O&M manuals.
- Selection and purchasing of water treatment components & equipment.
- Pump, piping, tank, and component selection and sizing for treatment systems.
- Must be organized and able to multi-task and work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Establishes and maintains liaison as required with boards, committees and commissions.
- Performs project design for civil engineering projects.
- Facilitates and troubleshoots the myriad of problems associated with developing complex systems or with coordinating and development, and design projects.
- Strong personal computer skills and strong knowledge of Excel, Project and Word.
Required Education and Experience
- B.S. degree in Engineering (Chemical, Civil, Environmental or Mechanical preferred).
- 5+ years of relevant project management / engineering experience with direct water treatment systems and technology and process experience.
- Excellent personal communication skills for interfacing with customers
- Knowledge of adsorption and filtration technology and practices.
- Solid, practical experience with variety of water treatment system design and operations.
- Hands on / field experience implementing water treatment projects.
- Strong competence in contractor interface, scheduling, estimating, working with A/E firms and strong working knowledge of engineering drawings and specifications
Preferred Education and Experience
- Professional certifications or Professional Engineering license
- International project experience
- Bilingual skills
- Experience in the field with startup of water or wastewater treatment systems
- Electrical controls and instrumentation competency; PLC knowledge a plus
- AutoCAD & Process Design experience a plus;
- Team building and training expertise
- Scheduling, estimating, and procurement experience with >$ 1MM projects
- Project Management
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis