Project Manager - Strategic Implementation
Job Id : 4072
Jobtitle : Project Manager - Strategic Implementation
Location : Raleigh, NC
Company Name : Credit Suisse
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $75,000 - $95,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-16
Required Skills : Project Manager, Risk Analysis Skills
Benefits : No benefits are available
- Undergraduate Degree (BS or BA) from an accredited institution (PMP/PRINCE2 certification and/or JD is a plus).
- You have minimum 5-7 years of experience leading change initiatives (working in the banking/securities/financial services industry is a plus).
- You have keen delegation acumen that empowers the business partners to achieve delivery through clear articulation of roles/ responsibilities along with dedicated performance management.
- You have structured and focused work approach, and the capability to get things done.
- You have solid risk analysis skills and discernment, legal and regulatory knowledge, interpersonal skills and transaction execution skills.
- You have the ability to communicate complex or difficult exception issues along with the ability to negotiate and influence others to adopt different points of view.
- Proactive approach to propose solutions that truly fit clients' needs and colleagues' requests.
- Communicates effectively; moves easily from discussion to agreement. Is calm and confident with clients/colleagues.
- You understands and accepts accountability for timely and effective initiative execution.
- You inspires a positive and inclusive team environment.
- You have the ability to employ a commercial focus to deliver project objectives and ensure project benefits are realized.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Leadership Skills: You will have to keep your employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions for your employees.
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Math and Budgeting: Project managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field. You will need to be confident in using math skills to make sure you know where your company's money is going.
- Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis
We Offer The Project Manager (PM) is expected to handle all aspects of tactical and strategic initiatives, including mobilization, crafting, execution, and closedown, with minimal supervision. The best candidate is expected to be able to take full responsibility and manage all project phases, including integration, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling and closedown, with minimal supervision from the Global Portfolio Manager. Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.