Performs the administrative functions of the Property Management Team assuring a high level of professionalism in property issues, including timely response to and resolution of any tenant requests or concerns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide full administrative support, including phone support, typing reports, filing and distribution of correspondence
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events, as requested
- Assist in lease administration activities, including tenant contacts and insurance information; generate reports
- Prepare and coordinate bid proposals, service contracts and approved invoices. Assist in bidding process and assist Property Manager(s) in their efforts to ensure compliance with C&Ws policies and procedures
- Prepare and code invoices for Property Managers approval
- Ensure office is stocked with office supplies and other required items to maintain the office
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of contract and certificates of insurance information in contract administration software
- Track and file contracts and insurance certificates; maintain follow-up system for expirations
- Monitor and maintain the property maintenance work order system and prepare monthly reports for Property Manager on status of tenant work orders
- Maintain the property purchase order system
- Maintain lease and contract files, as well as other files located within the property management office
- Promote and foster positive relationships with tenants and clients and track service calls as required
- Assist with monthly and quarterly management reports as well as annual budget preparation
- Process management and maintenance staff hours, tenant bill back invoices through accounting, expense reports, monthly meter readings of properties, and check requests for review and approval
1. Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
2. Customer Focus (internal and external)
3. Organization Skills
4. Interpersonal Skills
- High school diploma/GED equivalent; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to give and take direction and to interface with decision makers in a professional manner and maintain confidential information
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Regularly required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may need to travel from floor to floor, climb stairs, and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) for 85% of the time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery and regularly required to walk, talk, and hear.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.