Overview About the Company
Fast Pace Urgent Care is rapidly growing and a leading provider of urgent care and primary care clinics across Tennessee, Kentucky, and Mississippi. With over 80 clinics and counting, Fast Pace Urgent Care provides quality care to our patients at a reduced cost in underserved rural communities, while fostering a culture of fellowship among our team members. We are committed to hiring compassionate, driven team members that will ensure our patients receive remarkable care. Fast Pace offers a number of challenging and meaningful career paths, providing you with the opportunity to work with the best people, grow your career, and most importantly, make a difference in peoples lives.
Fast Pace Urgent Care is guided by the following core principles: Quality of Care, Teamwork, Friendliness, Empowerment, and Communication.
We provide a competitive benefits package, including health, 401(k), PTO, and Holiday Pay.
- Provide exemplary customer service to patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Provide convenient, friendly patient care to all who come through our door seeking health related services.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Provides guidance to other medical staff (e.g. x-ray technicians, LPN s, front desk staff) to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction.
- Interpret EKG and X-Rays (We do have over read on all X-Rays and Supervising Physicians to help with EKG)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Work Schedule/Clinic Hours
- Clinics are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm, Saturdays from 8 am to 6 pm, and Sundays from 1 pm to 5 pm.
- Standard full-time shifts are (3) 12-hour shifts between Monday and Friday one week, (2) 12-hour shifts between Monday and Friday the next week, and both days that weekend. Please note these are the standard schedules and can be changed at any time based on patient needs and volume.
- Outstanding patient service skills with pediatric and adult patients.
- The desire to work for a company that is committed to quality care in a friendly and teamwork oriented environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patients and team members.
- Proficient at utilizing technology such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and ideally the previous use of an EMR system such as Practice Velocity.
- Valid state License or ability to obtain
- Valid DEA License or ability to obtain
Additional Preferred Skills include the following:
- 1-2 years of experience as a provider in a relevant practice, such as Urgent Care or Occupational Medical facility, ER or Trauma Unit, Family Medical Practice
- Pediatric experience (birth and up)
- Proficiency with suturing
- Proficiency with various procedures