Valiant is seeking PSYOPS (Psychological Operations - Career field 37) and CA (Civil Affairs - Career Field 38) Coach/Mentors to support the JRTC and NTC Programs with the overall successful execution of the training objectives for the Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC) Mission Support contract by providing subject matter expertise to rotational training units thereby creating exercise realism and a positive training environment.
- Ability to fill a specific role, and coach/mentor while in role, as assigned by the Cubic SOF Role Play Branch Chief.
- The Coach/Mentor will follow scripted and non-scripted scenario driven training events while maintaining close, interpersonal interaction with the rotational training unit, JRTC or NTC Cadre, and other role players.
- During the exercise scenario, the Coach/Mentor will be asked to replicate a given persona or position, as authentically as possible, based on personal experience or knowledge. This may include typical daily life, duties and responsibilities of the position/role or realistic portrayal of an adversary, among other duties.
- Within the exercise scenario, Coach/Mentors may interact with host nation officials and civilians, representatives of other foreign governments, and various U.S. DoD and DoJ personnel.
- Must possess and maintain a US SECRET security clearance.
- Minimum 8 years of military experience commensurate with the position.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of doctrinal PSYOPS or CA tactics, techniques, procedures and their practical application.
- Must possess a comprehensive understanding of military fundamentals, customs and courtesies.
- Must be familiar with civilian and Other Governmental Organizations and terminology.
- Maintain a positive team environment with customer, outside agencies and other contract staff.
- Will be expected to understand and support Client s processes, procedures, and mission objectives.
- Must possess and maintain excellent interpersonal communication skills and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Should be reasonably physically healthy and fit to withstand physical requirements and must be able to operate for extended periods of time in rural/urban outdoor conditions, to include extreme heat, cold, rain or snow.
- Integrate with JRTC/NTC rotational training unit and cadre, and perform at scripted competency levels.
- PSYOPS or CA experience in the Middle East, South Asia, and East Asia or Latin America.
- Prior experience working in classified setting.
- Cognizant of the current state of play concerning national security strategies and geographic geo-political environment that will be replicated in the scenario.
- Current US Passport.
INTEGRITY - Honesty, Trust and Respect in every situation
EXCELLENCE - Performance, Effectiveness, Quality, and Safety in everything we do
INNOVATION - Embracing new ideas and best practice in every service that we provide
Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.