Public Relations Social Media Lead/Content Creator
Dropified – Home Based
- We promise you haven t worked with anyone like us before. We are obsessed with building an extraordinary community around our brand and we are poised for rapid and aggressive global expansion. We are built around the community.
- You will be the voice (and face) of our brand. You will grow and lead our community of fans through social media channels (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest and email). Your day-to-day responsibilities will shift and grow but it will include the following.
- Regularly post Facebook live videos and Instagram stories to communicate with our fans
- Brainstorming, filming and editing self-shot videos for our Youtube channel
- Posting on Facebook and communicating with our fans using email and other social media platforms
- Training Videos for our potential and current customers
- If you are an enthusiastic on-camera presenter & comfortable speaking and expressing opinions and reactions, on-camera, youll LOVE this role
Skills & Qualifications:
- You enjoy being on Camera
- You have a passion to connect with people
- You are creative
- You are a self motivated leader with Excellent verbal communication
- You effectively communicate in a fun, clear way
- Youll organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
- You should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. You should also be confident in your public speaking and project management abilities
- Your goal will be to cultivate a positive company image.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- You are passionate in creating interesting, insightful, and fun-to-watch videos related to our live streaming channel.
- Creating videos for YouTube/Social Media platforms: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web Technologies: 1 year (Preferred)
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Ere creative and know how to attract an audience using videos
- Love making videos and being on camera
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
Please include a cover letter explaining why you re the best candidate for this role.
Note: This is a fully remote position and we accept candidates from anywhere in the world.
Job Type: Full-time