Job ID : 27769
Location : Coopersburg, PA
Company Name : OPTnation
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Engineering
Salary : $70,000 - $120,000 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : White Box Testing,J-Flash/J-Link/PEmicro Cyclone,Agile Kanban,JIRA, Bitbucket,Jenkins Tool
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Life Insurance
Roles & Responsibilities.
• Architect stable, efficient and scalable manufacturing test equipment architectures upon which world-class application software can be built.
• Integrate into cross-functional product development design teams to drive product specifications that ensure strong Design for Test solutions that adhere to manufacturing quality best practices.
• Review and mentor software designs and implementations of junior engineers with a keen eye for best practices.
• Manage a variety of tasks related to: requirements gathering, user interface design, software development, software verification and validation, troubleshooting and software maintenance.
• Design Jidoka manufacturing concepts into test equipment to be integrated with production personnel and manufacturing processes for error proofing, productivity, and reliability.
• Design software with methodologies that are aligned to the culture and values – innovate with a strong customer focus as well as be passionate, flexible, and adaptable to change.
Required skills and Qualification
• Bachelor’s in Computer, Software or Electrical Engineering.
• 5+ years of industry experience in the field of software or test equipment development.
• Experience with test equipment platform development – software and hardware with a focus on manufacturing integration. National Instruments experience is a plus.
• Firmware level testing, IoT based device knowledge is useful.
• Hands-on experience with object-oriented design and design patterns.
• Strong working knowledge of good programming techniques and familiarity with Windows-based PC application development.
• Passion for excellence and willingness to mentor others.
• Excellent communication skills with a wide variety of disciplines.
• Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity.
• Technical experience required in the majority of the following areas:
• Must have C#.NET experience in unit testing (White box testing).
• Software and hardware debugging using any one emulators like, J-Flash, J-Link, PEmicro Cyclone, TI Mspgang programmer and oscilloscopes testing hardware.
• Experience in Agile Kanban and Scrum development environments and/or experience using the Atlassian Tool-suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence). GUI design and multi-threading.
• Good to have Computer Networking knowledge.
• Experience with continuous integration and devops principles (Jenkins tool).
• PLC hardware capability and ladder logic software design is good to have.
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.