Receptionist - Full-Time
Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship Church – Dallas, TX
Summary: Serve as the first point of contact within the Family Services department via phone and/or in person by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Answer, screen, and direct calls; take and relay message; and provide information to callers and/or visitors.
- Greet persons entering the Center and direct them to the appropriate personnel.
- Deal with queries from the public and customers.
- Stay abreast of staff movement in and out of the Center
- Prepare letters and documents.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Schedule appointments and maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
- Log conference room appointments for meetings.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- Assist with planning, setting up, and coordinating volunteer trainings.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED and three to six months related experience and/or training. The successful candidate will exhibit a strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of human life.
Job Type: Full-time
- answering, screening, and directing phone calls: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- scheduling appointments: 1 year (Preferred)
- planning, setting up, and coordinating meetings: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver s License (Required)