Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customers wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
We recognize and respect the amount of time you are about to invest by applying to this open position. If you complete this job application, you will be kept informed via email status updates (and text messages, if you opt in) throughout the evaluation process.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
JOB DESCRIPTION OCEAN HONDA OF BROCKTON (BROCKTON, MASSACHUSETTS)
The Receptionist answers incoming telephone calls and greets visitors in a friendly, interested, and helpful manner. He or she sets the tone for our company by being an outstanding listener and information source and knows all points-of-contact for every department within the company to promptly assist customers. In addition, he or she performs administrative duties and operates the telephone switchboard for call routing.
The ideal candidate has some experience in a position of similar responsibility (front desk, administrative assistant, etc.). He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
- Directs customers to the appropriate department or point-of-contact
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Customer service experience preferred
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong computer and internet skills
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Direct Deposit
- Opportunity to Advance
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Ongoing Training and Mentoring
- Professional Workplace
- Non Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace