Distribution Center – Dayton, OH
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors
- Professional appearance, friendly personality
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have very good organizational skills
- Must possess attention to detail
- Coordinate and order lunches for meetings, etc
- Must have outstanding attendance
- Strong team player
- Ability to take on multiple projects for different departments within the company
- Performs other incidental and related duties as require
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Environment is an open cubicle environment/noise level in moderate
- Ability to sit for extensive periods of time but may also be required to stand, walk, kneel, or balance.
- Operate a computer for extensive periods at a time
- Ability to carry/ lift up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift/carry up to 25 pounds
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.