Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation (DAC), headquartered in Arlington, VA is seeking a full-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant who is ready for a new challenge with an innovative company. The Administrative Assistant will report to the Human Resources Manager. Responsibilities Job Description/Primary Responsibilities:
The ideal Administrative Assistant will be responsible for duties in the following areas with additional duties as assigned:
- Assists in day-to-day operations with various administrative and physical tasks
- Assists our Facility Security Officer with visitor control and other tasks
- Plan and execute corporate events and meetings, and coordinating event tickets distribution
- Assists our Chief Executive Officer, our Chief Financial Officer, Human Resources and other departments in the Corporate Business Office with various duties as assigned.
- Oversight of building maintenance needs to report issues to the property management
- Responsible for the relationships with vendors and ordering/stocking all supplies needed for equipment.
- Organizes community outreach programs for DAC to support our troops overseas and to support local and national charities.
- Responsible for video and audio setups in conference rooms for meetings.
- Supports corporate meetings and events with set-up, and food and beverage, etc.
- Provides services to assist helpdesk support to the DAC IT team
- Assists our IT team with HQ network operations may include driving to and assisting IT with requirements at our COLO for continuity of operations.
Qualifications Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and the ability to work well independently
- Ability to interact well with employees at all levels
- Must be highly-organized with attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds safely and independently
- Must have reliable privately- owned vehicle to drive as needed to obtain supplies and to perform IT duties at our COLO and for other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree is preferred
Security Clearance: Must be eligible to obtain a US Security Clearance
Location: Arlington, VA
Benefits: DAC offers an outstanding comprehensive benefits package for its Full-Time employee-owners.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more, please visit our website at www.dac.us
Company Information DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation specializes in providing analytical solutions to complex problems. Founded in 1996, DACs core ideology is to bring together highly-talented and motivated individuals to form an organization that provides superior, innovative technical contributions to all endeavors in which we participate. We deliver our industry-leading analytical products and services to the Department of Defense, other government agencies and commercial business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor