The Learning Experience Corporate Opportunities – Lowell, MA
The Learning Experience
The Learning Experience is the leader in the early education industry- we are known for making a positive difference in the lives of children. We strongly believe that a growth mindset is key to all that we do, and we consistently seek like-minded, talented people to join our team.Our outstanding people exemplify our 3 core values:
Innovative Mindset Collaborative Spirit Community ImpactThe Position:
We re looking for a Regional ManagerThe Location:
This position is based in Lowell, MA
- Executes operational strategies for The Learning Experience Corporate Owned and/or Franchise early learning centers, to drive success in critical performance measurements: enrollment, retention, productivity, quality, and customer-service.
- Uses critical thinking to analyze center trends and territory performance, while providing support to enable centers to thrive.
- Builds high performing teams- creates an environment of trust and rapport with direct reports, franchisee s and corporate employees.
- Attracts and retains skilled employees- focusing on career development and internal mobility across the company.
- Leads the licensing, marketing, advertising, opening, hiring and training of new, start-up locations.
- Actively seeks out resources to minimize and resolve problems.
- Serves as business consultant and ensuring best practices are followed at all levels.
- Proactively addresses concerns, considering the needs and opinions of both internal and external customers
- Consistently seeks new and innovative ways to improve performance for the region and the entire TLE system.
- In cooperation with all TLE leaders, implements new initiatives creating excitement to drive engagement and growth.
- Evaluates enrollment trends and partners with the Marketing team to create and implement action plans
- Consistently maintains knowledge of standard operating procedures, franchise agreements and childcare licensing regulations.
- Ensures all centers operate within state requirements (i.e. wage and hour guidelines); Avoids risk by understanding current and proposed regulations; enforcing requirements; recommending new procedures.
- Experienced Multi-Unit Operator, i.e. early childcare education, retail, restaurant, and /or franchise concepts
- Bachelor Degree or appropriate equivalent from an accredited university.
- Strong computer and technical skills, including Microsoft business applications and various reporting software.
- Strong project management, business writing and reporting skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical, and problem-thinking skills.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible Full-Time schedule that may include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to various locations in organizational service areas, as required by duties. (Fixed and variable car allowance included in the compensation package)
Why Should You Apply?
- Great pay and benefits
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Work alongside people that share a passion for making a difference in the lives of children