Reprise - Specialist, Paid Social
IPG Mediabrands – Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the Reprise team as a Specialist, Paid Social. As a Specialist, Paid Social you will assist in the day-to-day stewarding of both account and media activity on assigned campaigns for our top clients, and help take social media planning to the next level. This opportunity will provide a platform to partner with the worlds leading consumer brands.
- Work closely with Account/Media team on the development, implementation and optimization of campaigns to successfully execute the defined strategy and achieve business results
- Serve as resource in terms of gathering and distributing research around the industry or our clients
- Develop a strong working relationship with the media sales community, specifically our partners, to become the point person for day to day needs and account maintenance for all active campaigns:
- Investigate new sites/media vehicles relevant to clients media campaigns
- Work with sales reps to develop new tactics (placements, creative units) to improve performance of clients advertising
- Use research tools to develop profile of target audiences with view into their social/online behaviors, media consumption, etc.
- Ensure agreed upon pacing and delivery of campaigns, prompt delivery of reports to clients and accurate/useful performance reports
- Become proficient with 3rd party ad-serving, tracking & analytic systems to be able to accurately input media plan details and launch campaigns
- Maintain detailed files of all pertinent records (latest media plans, performance reports, etc.) relevant to clients business with Society
- Reconcile all campaigns to ensure that client receives all planned media and is invoiced/credited properly
- Bachelors Degree required
- Previous agency experience strongly preferred
- 1-3 years experience in Paid Social strongly preferred
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for interactive media / marketing with strong working knowledge of the Internet and an active user / participant in social media a plus.
- Proactive ability to multi-task, strong written and oral communication skills, excellent organizational aptitude, attention to detail, and accuracy when working with numbers
- Strong desire to learn and build knowledge of: social media, native advertising, marketing principles, marketing platforms (e.g., Facebook and Twitter Advertising), interactive media, and direct response strategies and tactics