Every immune system has a story to tell the key is knowing how to listen. Our goal is to meaningfully improve people s lives by learning from the wisdom of their adaptive immune systems. It s a bold objective that we re uniquely built to achieve.
At Adaptive, you ll be challenged, you ll be inspired, and you ll be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you ll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count.
Adaptive is seeking a full-time Research Coordinator to support R&D efforts. The person in this role implements and coordinates aspects of assigned clinical research studies in alignment with the program plan. This includes assisting with Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval for studies, monitoring ongoing studies, coordinating with academic institutions, and providing education and support to staff and participants. The role also involves recruiting, screening and enrolling research study participants, arranging follow-up visits if necessary, and interacting with Clinical Research Agency s and sponsors.
We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team, as well as comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is resourceful, a good problem solver, organized and committed to timely completion of responsibilities.
- Manage implementation and ongoing activities of research studies such as screening, recruitment and enrollment of patients
- Oversee research protocol activities carried out as directed by the supervising MD
- Enter study-related data
- Assess documentation of all adverse events, determine severity and report events to Principal Investigator (PI) and IRB
- Ensure that projects are executed successfully and completed within required time frames to meet research objectives
- Facilitate study site visits and ensure all required documentation is available for auditors and monitors
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure research studies are performed in accordance with requirements for billing compliance
- Establishes and organizes study files, including but not limited to regulatory binders, study specific source documentation, and other materials
- Ensure study compliance with federal regulations and financial guidelines
- Assist PI in assuring all key personnel involved in human research have completed required education for the protection of human research participants in accordance with federal regulations
- Adheres to, and supports, all federal regulations to safeguard protected health information (PHI)
- Bachelor s Degree and one year of relevant work experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) and/or Certified Research Professional (CRP)
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with physicians and leadership/management team
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, and database use
- Graduate of a certified medical assistant program with current Washington State Medical Assistant-Certified or Medical Assistant Registered licensure (preferred)
- Proficiency with phlebotomy (CPT)
- Experience in clinical study processes and implementation of research protocols
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP s)
Adaptive Biotechnologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.