Route Sales Manager
BostonBean Coffee Company – Woburn, MA
BostonbeaN Coffee Company is looking for Route Sales Mangers. In this fast-growing economy business leaders recognize how important it is to provide quality coffee and breakroom programs for their employees. As an Account Manager/Route Sales Manager at BostonbeaN you will be welcomed into offices while making your deliveries to keep the staff motivated and caffeinated. In this highly competitive market BostonbeaN will provide you with the tools that will help lead you to financial success. Qualified candidate will be responsible for servicing current BostonbeaN clients with an expectation of growth by acquiring new accounts as well as client retention. Candidate must be self-motivated, must possess a strong work ethic, and have excellent communication skills with a competitive spirit. As a leader in office coffee and breakroom service, BostonbeaN offers the innovative solutions that are a must in todays work environment. Come join our team and make sure your clients have the best programs to suit their needs!
- Candidate will be responsible for managing daily deliveries, order taking/ inventory.
- Working closely with decision makers at current accounts in an effort build strong client relationship with the goal of a high rate of client retention.
- Increasing sales by acquiring new business and growing the sales of existing business.
- Deliver coffee, beverages and food to clients in a timely manner.
- Responsible for driving a truck to deliver and pick up merchandise or packages.
- Load and remove product into delivery truck.
- Ensure address on package matches up to delivery address.
- Monitor traffic conditions to avoid delays.
- Ensure inventory loads match shipping papers.
- Will maintain a strict delivery schedule.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of vehicle
- Rotating and replenish products.
Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Drivers license with a clean record*
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Background check*
- High school diploma*
- Vigilant, sincere and responsible person.
- Friendly, outgoing demeanor.
- Willingness to comply with company dress code.
- Ability to follow directions and always abide by all traffic rules.
- Good team spirit.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must possess strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic
- Health Insurance
- Accrued Vacation